Publication ethics for Authors
Jamal Academic Research Journal-An Interdisciplinary (JARJ) is a multidisciplinary journal which extends from basic to applied phases of Language, Arts, Science &Technology and so on.The journal publishes original papers that feature high-quality research data and analysis. From the broad range of subjects. Criteria for publication in JARJ are innovation, individuality, and exceptional quality.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms and conditions
1)Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License CC BY-NC-ND that allows other to share the work for non-commercial purposes without altering the original content with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3)Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Ethics to remember (These statements are developed in accordance with COPE guidelines)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Procedures must be carefully agreed by all authors and collaborators, including, if appropriate, the participants
- Early agreement on the precise roles of the authors and collaborators is advised.
- All authors must declare that there is no conflict of interest.
- All authors should declare funding source if available.
- All authors should declare that their manuscript free from plagiarism.
- Formal and documented ethical approval from competent research ethics committee is required for all studies involving people, medical records, and human tissues.
- Use of human tissues in research should conform to the highest ethical standards, such as those recommended by the competent authority of the domain where research is conducted
- Animal/Human experiments require full compliance with local, national, ethical, and regulatory principles, and local licensing arrangements.
Publication ethics for Peer reviewers:
- Agree to review manuscripts for which you have the subject expertise required to carry out appropriate assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner.
- Before and after peer review not reveal any details of a manuscript or its review process to authors directly.
- Maintain the integrity in peer review process and not use any information for your own work until or otherwise published
- Declare all potential conflicting interests to editor
- Reviews of reviewer not to be influenced by any bias (Cast, Creed, Color, Gender, Religious…)
- Be objective and constructive in your reviews, and not use any unnecessary comments to author.
- Be precise on time to complete your review.